Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FINAL POST FROM MR READE

This will be my final post for the room 4 blog!

It has been a pleasure to teach all of you. I want to thank you for being yourselves and bringing something unique to the class. I will miss you all, but am very sure that you will succeed in all things provided you want it, work for it and believe in yourselves the same way that I do!!

Thanks for your support in 2010 through my illness, production time, my grandfathers passing and the birth of my new little boy Terriah. You will always have a special place in my heart and I wish you all the very best for 2011. This year is just another step on that staircase of your life!!

Kia Kaha, and I'll see all you punks in the new school year!!

My new web address for 2011 will be http://beehive3.blogspot.com/ Check it out














2 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful family. Congratulations!
    Phil thanks for teaching my hayley, she has had such a good year with you and is bursting with enthusiasm and confidence, thanks to you.
    Fiona, thanks for taking such great care of the girls after school, you just cruise along and nothing is too much, your a gem. Thanks heaps God bless. Ange and kids xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete